5 questions who deserve some reflection
The idea of a service for travelers from all over the world is very interesting
but the problem is how all good things that attract the attention of the scammers.
A perverse system that once triggered may result in failures or benefits for any restaurant, hotel or tourist attraction classified. What happens in reality is very simple
TripAdvisor ranking system based on the judgments of its members. Now there are some evident problems:
1) The members are all in good faith?
2) The owners of the business classified may have access to the site with different accounts?
3) All members of the website are experts in the subject that rank?
4) What are the advantages to be placed in the top positions?
5) how to they act the professionals of reviews?
1) No, not all members are in good faith!
Some write why does really want to convey their experience to help other travelers in the right choice.
Some, because they are friends or relatives of the business who judge.
Others, because they are not friends and do not like the owners of business
And others, because they are owners of competitor business .
2) Yes! The owner of the business, as well other members may have access to the site with different accounts.
3) Absolutely no! Only a few are really experts in the field who judge.
4) Huge in terms of business, many people trust the judgment of Tripdvisor.
5) Many business owner, pay a professional to check and post on Tripadvisor or other similar sites.
The drift of socials media
So, that today, it is created a real business of the reviews. Some experts have started a social media business really profitable, and companies pay thousands of dollars a year to keep in good condition their social media
On this would be nothing to say, the problem arises because it falsifies information and this is at the expense of people who believe that you have a good service.
If this is the future of</span> the Internet and social media we are on the wrong track.
All games run through compliance with the rules if this is not the prerogative, we must revise the right sense to give to these magnificent instruments.